
歡迎觀光客
Anita and Tatsuya are a couple. They are having a conversation about a recent ranking of friendly cities in Asia.
安妮塔和達也是一對情侶,他們在聊最近亞洲友善城市的排名。
ranking(n.)排名Asia(n.)亞洲Asian(n.)亞洲人(adj.)亞洲的
Anita: Hey, Tatsuya! Did you see the news? Taipei was ranked the friendliest city in Asia!
安妮塔:嘿,達也!你有看到新聞嗎?台北被評選為亞洲最友善的城市!
Tatsuya: Really? That’s great! But I’m surprised that Tokyo isn’t first.
達也:真的嗎?太棒了!不過我很驚訝東京不是第一名。
be surprised that...(後加句子)=be surprised to VR對~感到驚訝=be surprised at N./V-ing
Anita: Yeah, Tokyo is usually friendly too. But Taipei received top scores for welcoming foreigners.
安妮塔:是啊,東京通常也很友善。但是台北在接待外國人方面得了最高的分數。
score(n.)分數foreign(adj.)外國的foreign languages外語
Tatsuya: I can believe that! Every time I visit, people are so helpful.
達也:我可以理解!每次我來的時候,大家都很熱心。
every time每次helpful(adj.)願意幫忙的、有幫助的
Anita: We do try! And Taipei’s street food is a big plus for tourists.
安妮塔:我們確實有努力!而且台北的小吃對遊客來說也是很加分。
plus(n.)優勢、好處(prep.)並且、而且tourist(n.)遊客tourist spot觀光景點tourist season旅遊旺季
Tatsuya: I miss the night markets there. It’s like a food paradise!
達也:我好懷念那裡的夜市,真的是個美食天堂!
paradise(n.)天堂
Anita: I think that’s why tourists love it. And public transport here is easy to use, right?
安妮塔:我覺得這就是為什麼遊客喜歡來。而且這裡的公共交通也很方便,對吧?
public transport大眾交通public(adj.)大眾的public buildings公共建築物public library公共圖書館in public在公開場合
Tatsuya: Yes! I can get anywhere quickly. Maybe I should move here someday.
達也:沒錯!我可以很快就到任何地方。也許我以後可以搬來這裡。
someday(adv.)有一天、有朝一日some days某些日子
Anita: I’d love that! We could eat night market food together every day.
安妮塔:我會很高興!我們可以每天一起吃夜市的美食。
would love想要
Tatsuya: I know! With all the delicious food, I might eat too much and become overweight!
達也:我知道!這裡的美食太好吃了,我可能會吃太多,體重超標!
overweight(adj.)超重的weight(n.)重量gain weight增重lose weight減重