
遇壞人別怕!
Jack and Elsa just dropped their kids off at the elementary school.
傑克和艾莎剛剛送小孩去上學。
drop sb off將某人帶到某地kid(n.)孩子elementary school小學
Jack: We’re early today.
傑克:今天我們來得真早。
early(adj.)早的
Elsa: Yeah. But there are already some kids playing in the playground.
艾莎:是啊,但有些小孩已經到了,他們都在操場玩。
already(adv.)已經kid(n.)孩子play(v.)玩耍playground(n.)操場
Jack: I don’t think it’s safe to go to school too early.
傑克:我覺得太早來學校不太安全耶。
think(v.)認為safe(adj.)安全的school(n.)學校early(adv.)早地
Elsa: I heard that the Taipei City government has given out safety alarms to some students.
艾莎:我聽說台北市發給一些學生防身警報器。
hear(v.)聽說government(n.)政府give out發送safety(n.)安全alarm(n.)警報器student(n.)學生
Jack: Do you mean that small widget?
傑克:妳是說那個小吊飾嗎?
mean(v.)意思small(adj.)小的widget(n.)小東西
Elsa: Yes. Students can wear it or hang it on their schoolbags.
艾莎:沒錯,學生可以掛在脖子上或書包上。
student(n.)學生wear(v.)穿戴hang(v.)掛、吊schoolbag(n.)書包
Jack: That’s great. Kids can protect themselves.
傑克:這樣很好,孩子可以保護自己。
great(adj.)很好的kid(n.)孩子protect(v.)保護themselves(pron.)他們自己
Elsa: I think so, too.
艾莎:我也覺得很不錯。
think so認同
Jack: We should make sure our kids wear it every day.
傑克:我們要確認孩子們每天都有戴。
make sure確認kid(n.)孩子wear(v.)穿戴