
找個伴一起買雙人套票
Edward and Kate both have a day off today.
愛德華跟凱特今天都放假。
day off休假
Edward: Hey, stop being a couch potato. Let’s go out!
愛德華:嘿,別再當沙發馬鈴薯啦,我們出去吧!
couch potato懶在沙發上看電視不動的人(沙發馬鈴薯)
Kate: Where do you want to go?
凱特:你想去哪裡?
Edward: I heard that, on weekdays between September 1 and November 30, the Taipei Arena is offering special ice rink pair tickets at a discount.
愛德華:我聽說在9月1日到11月30日的週間,台北小巨蛋提供滑冰雙人套票優惠。
weekday(n.)週間、週一至週五offer(v.)提供special(adj.)特別的ice rink室內溜冰場pair(n.)一對ticket(n.)票券discount(n.)折扣
Kate: Oh? Sounds good! I have never been to the Taipei Arena before.
凱特:喔?聽起來不錯!我從沒去過台北小巨蛋。
Edward: The pair ticket includes admission for two, free gloves, rental ice skates and protective gear. The special price is 499 NTD. It’s about a 30% discount!
愛德華:雙人套票包含兩人入場券、免費手套、租借溜冰鞋及護具。特價499元,相當於打七折!
pair(n.)一對ticket(n.)票券include(v.)包含admission(n.)入場券glove(n.)手套rental(n.)出租ice skates溜冰鞋protective gear護具special(adj.)特別的price(n.)價格discount(n.)折扣
Kate: Wow! It’s a good deal!
凱特:哇!這樣真划算!
a good deal很划算
Edward: Yeah. What’s more, if you buy the pair ticket on Fridays in September, you also get a voucher for a trip on the Maokong Gondola or an admission ticket to the Taipei Children’s Amusement Park as a freebie.
愛德華:是啊,而且,如果你在9月份的週五買雙人套票,你還可以得到貓空纜車搭乘券,或是台北新兒童樂園的入場券做為贈品!
pair(n.)一對ticket(n.)票券voucher(n.)現金券、代券admission(n.)入場券freebie(n.)贈品
Kate: We can go there today, and invite some of our friends to go there again this Friday!
凱特:我們可以今天先去,再邀一些我們的朋友本週五再去一次。
invite(v.)邀請
Edward: That’s what I was thinking, too. Let’s go!
愛德華:跟我想的一樣,我們走吧。