
汗流浹背慢跑去
Peter and Susan are roommates. Peter just got home.
彼得和蘇珊是室友,彼得剛回到家。
roommate(n.)室友;classmate同學,teammate隊友
Susan: My gosh, Peter! Look how sweaty you are. And you smell!
蘇珊:我的天啊!彼得,看看你流得滿身大汗的,而且你好臭!
my gosh=my goodness表驚訝sweaty(adj.)滿身是汗的smell(v.)發出臭味
Peter: Sorry. I was jogging in the riverside park.
彼得:抱歉,我剛剛在河濱公園慢跑。
jog(v.)慢跑riverside(adj.)河邊的
Susan: Why don’t you work out at a gym? With the AC on, you won’t sweat like a pig.
蘇珊:你為什麼不在健身房運動呢?有了空調,你就不會汗流浹背了。
work out健身gym(n.)健身房AC=air conditioning空調sweat like a pig汗如雨下、汗流浹背
Peter: Nah! I like to run in open spaces. Running on a treadmill makes me feel like a hamster.
彼得:才不要,我喜歡在開放的空間跑步,在跑步機上跑步讓我覺得像隻倉鼠一樣。
space(n.)空間treadmill(n.)跑步機hamster(n.)倉鼠
Susan: Never mind.
蘇珊:算了,當我沒說。
never mind算了
Peter: I am going to take a shower.
彼得:我要去淋浴了。
take a shower淋浴
Susan: Hey, there is a new ice cream shop next to the First Bank. Let’s go check it out after you clean up.
蘇珊:欸,第一銀行旁邊有一家新的冰淇淋店,等你梳洗完我們去看看吧。
next to在⋯旁邊check it out去看看clean up梳洗、打掃
Peter: No problem.
彼得:沒問題。
no problem沒問題
Susan: Awesome. I can’t wait to try their chocolate milkshake.
蘇珊:太好了,我等不及試試他們的巧克力奶昔了。
awesome(adj.)很棒的can’t wait to Vr.等不及⋯milkshake(n.)奶昔