
我不會游泳
Sam and Kasey are talking about travel plans.
山姆跟凱西在討論旅遊計畫。
talk(v.)談話,talk about談論⋯⋯travel(n.)旅遊plan(n.)計畫
Kasey: Hey Sam, what are you doing this weekend? I want to go to Taitung with some friends. Do you want to come?
凱西:嘿山姆,你週末要做什麼?我想跟一些朋友去台東,要一起去嗎?
weekend(n.)週末want(v.)想要go(v.)去friend(n.)朋友come(v.)來
Sam: Really? That sounds fun. What are you going to do there?
山姆:真的嗎?聽起來很好玩。你們要去台東做什麼?
sound(v.)聽起來fun(adj.)有趣的
Kasey: We are going to the beach. We want to go surfing.
凱西:我們要去海邊衝浪。
beach(n.)海邊want(v.)想要surf(v.)衝浪
Sam: Surfing? Awh man, sorry I can’t surf.
山姆:衝浪?喔,抱歉,我不能衝浪。
surf(v.)衝浪
Kasey: You don’t know how to surf? That’s fine, I can teach you.
凱西:你不會嗎?沒關係,我可以教你。
know(v.)知道surf(v.)衝浪teach(v.)教學
Sam: It’s not just that. I can’t swim either!
山姆:不只不會衝浪,我也不會游泳!
swim(v.)游泳either(adv.)也,用於否定句
Kasey: Oh really? Well that might be a problem. If you can’t swim then you can’t surf!
凱西:喔真的嗎?那可能就是個問題了。如果你不會游泳,就沒辦法衝浪了。
problem(n.)問題swim(v.)游泳surf(v.)衝浪
Sam: Yes, maybe if I learn how then I’ll go with you next year.
山姆:是啊,也許我可以先學游泳,明年再跟你們一起去衝浪。
learn(v.)學習next(adj.)下一個的year(n.)年
Kasey: I’m sorry you can’t come Sam!
凱西:真遺憾這次你不能一起,山姆!
sorry(adj.)遺憾的、難過的come(v.)來