
祝你好夢
Phil and Anton are roommates. Phil has trouble falling asleep.
菲爾和安東是室友。菲爾又睡不著了。
have trouble doing sth.做某事有困難fall asleep入睡
Phil: Hey man, it is happening again.
菲爾:嘿,這事又發生一次了。
happen(v.)發生
Anton: You can’t fall asleep? It’s two in the morning.
安東:你又睡不著嗎?現在凌晨兩點。
two=兩點鐘
Phil: Yeah. I had been counting sheep. It didn’t work at all.
菲爾:對啊。我一直在數羊,但是根本沒有用。
count(v.)計算sheep(n.)綿羊
Anton: I got something for you. My girlfriend has been using this lately.
安東:我有個好東西。我的女朋友最近一直在用這個。
has been doing 現在完成進行
Phil: What is it?
菲爾:那是什麼?
Anton: An app launched by Natalia Vodianova, the supermodel. It’s called “Loona.”
安東:超級名模沃迪亞諾娃推出的手機應用程式,叫做「Loona。」
launch(v.)發射、推出
Phil: What does it do? Sing me a lullaby?
菲爾:它會做什麼?唱搖籃曲嗎?
lullaby(n.)搖籃曲
Anton: No. This app will recommend a “nightscape” every night with soothing sounds, which helps people relax.
安東:不是啦。它每晚會推薦一場「夢之風景」伴著柔和的聲音,有助於放鬆身心。
recommend(v.)推薦soothing(adj.)和緩的sound(n.)聲響relax(v.)使放鬆
Phil: I’m going to try it right now.
菲爾:我現在就要試試。
Anton: Have a good dream then.
安東:那就祝你好夢啦。