
優先考量本科生
Are you looking for an opportunity to bring your talent and creativity into full play?
您是否在找尋一個可以施展才華與創意的機會?
bring sth. into full play=充分發揮或利用...Our coach wants us to bring our skills into full play in the final.talent(n.)才華;人才creativity(n.)創意
Taipei Hakka Radio Corporation is now recruiting interns who are interested in radio program production and marketing.
台北客語廣播公司現正誠招有意製作與行銷廣播節目的實習生。
recruit(v.)徵招;招聘;招募recruitment(n.)徵才;招募The company is recruiting software engineers.be interested in (V-ing) sth.=有興趣做某事production(n.)製作;製造marketing(n.)行銷
The tasks include producing and hosting a one-hour program, assisting with news editing and working on digital marketing strategies on social media.
實習內容包括製作與主持一檔一小時的節目,協助新聞編輯與制定社群媒體的數位行銷策略。
task(n.)任務assist(v.)協助assistant(n.)助理editing(n.)剪輯;編輯work on sth.=致力做某事digital(adj.)數位的
Please note that only two interns will be selected.
敬請留意此次實習只會錄取兩個名額。
note that...=留意某事select(v.)選擇;挑選
We offer a three-month internship with a minimum wage of NT$160 per hour.
本公司提供為期三個月的實習,並將支付最低時薪台幣160元。
minimum wage=最低薪資salary=月薪allowance=津貼;補助
Good command of Hakka and Mandarin is required.
實習生需具備流利的客語與國語能力,
good command of sth.=精通;掌握...
Those who major in radio broadcasting will be considered first.
優先考量主修廣播系的應徵者。
major in=主修minor in=副修consider(v.)考慮;考量
Having marketing knowledge and sales experience will be a plus in this role; however, we are open to any candidates from different backgrounds.
具備行銷知識與銷售經驗者將擇優錄取,但本公司也開放不同科系背景的應徵者前來申請實習。
plus(n.)優勢;有利因素be open to sth.=對~敞開心胸;接納某事I’m still open to your suggestions.candidate(n.)考生;候選人;應徵者The candidate said that he will run in the next presidential election.background(n.)背景
If you are interested in this role, kindly fill out the application form and submit it to our official email address, along with your résumé and audio files.
有意者請填妥申請表,並連同履歷與音檔作品寄至本公司的官方電子信箱。
fill out=填寫application(n.)申請;應用程式The application requires ten working days to complete.submit(v.)提交;呈遞Claim forms should be submitted within a month.official(adj.)官方的;正式的
Should you have any questions regarding the internship, please visit our official website or contact us at 02-9876-7600 for more details.
若有任何關於實習的疑問,請上本公司官網查詢或撥打02-9876-7600聯絡我們,以獲取更多詳情。
Should you have...=If you have...visit(v.)造訪;探訪;瀏覽(網頁)
Taipei Hakka Radio Corporation
台北客語廣播公司