
現在有什麼當季水果?
Johnny is buying fruits from a vendor at the market.
強尼正在市場向一位攤販購買水果。
vendor(n.)攤販
Johnny: Hi there! Do you sell fruits around here?
強尼:嗨!你這裡有賣水果嗎?
sold out完售sell,sold,sold(sell三態)
Vendor: Yes, we do. What fruits are you looking for?
攤販:有的,你想找什麼水果?
look for找尋
Johnny: What fruits do you have in season now?
強尼:現在有什麼當季水果?
in season當季
Vendor: Right now, we have watermelons, mangoes, and passion fruits in season.
攤販:現在當季的水果是西瓜、芒果和百香果。
Johnny: Awesome! How much are the watermelons?
強尼:太棒了!西瓜多少錢?
Vendor: Watermelons are NT$99 each.
攤販:一顆99元。
each(det.)(兩個或兩個以上物或人中的)每個
Johnny: And what about the mangoes?
強尼:那芒果呢?
Vendor: Mangoes are three for NT$99.
攤販:三顆芒果99元。
Johnny: Sounds good! How much are the passion fruits?
強尼:聽起來不錯!百香果多少錢?
Vendor: Passion fruits are NT$80 per catty.
攤販:百香果一斤80元。
per(prep.)每一catty(n.)斤
Johnny: Great prices! I’ll take two watermelons, three mangoes, and a pack of passion fruits, please.
強尼:價格很划算!我要兩顆西瓜、三顆芒果,還有一包百香果。
price(n.)價格high price高價low price低價pack(n.)一包pack(v.)打包(行李)、塞滿
Vendor: Sure thing! That will be NT$377 altogether.
攤販:好的!那總共是377元。
altogether(adv.)總共、一共
Johnny: Perfect! Here’s the money. You may keep the change.
強尼:太完美了!錢在這,不用找零了。
change(n.)零錢
Vendor: Thank you! Enjoy your fruits!
攤販:謝謝!好好享用你的水果!
Johnny: Thanks, I will!
強尼:謝謝,我會的!