
把新冰箱帶回家
Mark and Nancy are roommates. They want to buy a new fridge.
馬克和南西是室友。他們想買一個新冰箱。
fridge(n.)冰箱
Mark: So, which one would you like to buy?
馬克:那麼有中意的嗎?
Nancy: I like the silver one.
南西:我喜歡銀色那台。
silver(adj.)銀色的
Mark: Why is that?
馬克:為什麼?
Nancy: One reason is that it’s energy-efficient. Also, the freezer is large enough. You know how much I love ice cream.
南西:一就是它是節能冰箱,另外他的冷凍櫃夠大。你也知道我有多愛吃冰淇淋。
large(adj.)大的
Mark: I like that one as well, but the price is a bit over budget.
馬克:我也很喜歡那台,但是價格有點超出預算。
over budget超過預算
Nancy: Don’t worry. We can apply for the subsidy for energy-efficient appliances which will save us NT$2,000.
南西:別擔心。我們可以申請節能家電補貼,可以省下2,000新台幣。
apply for申請save(v.)節省
Mark: I thought it expired.
馬克:我以為補助期限已經過了。
expire(v.)過期
Nancy: The government has extended the time limit to 2023.
南西:政府延長了期限到2023年喔。
time limit限期、時間限制speed limit限速
Mark: How nice! Let’s go bring that baby home.
馬克:真好!那我們就去把那台冰箱給帶回家吧。