
一起做大蛋糕
Hank and Catherine are a couple. They are at a strawberry farm.
漢克和凱瑟琳是一對情侶。他們在草莓園。
strawberry草莓、blueberry藍莓、cranberry蔓越莓farm(n.)農場
Hank: Look at the juicy strawberries!
漢克:看看這些鮮嫩多汁的草莓!
juicy(adj.)多汁的
Catherine: So red!
凱瑟琳:顏色好紅啊!
Hank: I know your favorite fruit is strawberries.
漢克:我知道草莓是你最喜歡的水果。
favorite最喜歡的、fruit水果
Catherine: Yes, it is.
凱瑟琳:哈哈,沒錯。
Hank: Here is a basket for you.
漢克:給你籃子。
basket(n.)籃子、basketball籃球
Catherine: Should we just pick the big ones?
凱瑟琳:我們應該都摘大的吧?
Hank: No. In fact, smaller ones are usually the sweetest.
漢克:不。事實上,小的通常最甜喔。
in fact=actually其實呢usually(adv.)通常sweet(adj.)甜的
Catherine: Really?
凱瑟琳:真的嗎?
Hank: You can make a strawberry cake out of these.
漢克:你可以用這些草莓做個大蛋糕。
cake(n.)蛋糕
Catherine: You bet!
凱瑟琳:當然囉!
You bet當然囉=Of course=No problem