
吳謹言閃婚洪堯
Alice and Roger are friends who love Chinese dramas.
愛麗絲和羅傑是朋友。他們喜歡中國電視劇。
Alice: I just read some romantic news about the stars of “Story of Yanxi Palace.”
愛麗絲:我剛剛看到關於《延禧攻略》演員的浪漫消息。
romantic(adj.)浪漫的romance(n.) (短暫的)戀愛關係、羅曼史
Roger: What is it? I love that show. It’s one of my favorite Chinese dramas.
羅傑:什麼消息?我超愛那部戲,是我最喜歡的中國電視劇之一。
Alice: Me too! It’s also a favorite of mine. I thought the actors in it were excellent. And now two of them are married!
愛麗絲:我也是!那也是我的最愛。我覺得裡面的演員都很棒。而且現在其中兩位結婚了!
married(adj.)結婚的be married to sb.和~結婚=marry sb.
Roger: Really?! Who got married? And when?
羅傑:真的嗎?!誰結婚了?什麼時候的事?
Alice: Wu Jinyan, who played Wei Yingluo in the drama, and Hong Yao, who played Prince He. They announced their marriage on Weibo on Sept. 13.
愛麗絲:吳謹言,她在劇中演魏瓔珞,還有洪堯,他演的是和親王。他們9月13日在微博上宣布結婚了。
play a role of…扮演~的角色announce(v.)宣布marriage(n.)結婚、婚姻
Roger: Wow! That is great…and romantic. I didn’t know they were dating.
羅傑:哇!那真是太棒了,而且很浪漫。我都不知道他們在交往。
to date sb.和~交往
Alice: Me neither! I guess many fans are surprised. Some even say that Wu may be pregnant.
愛麗絲:我也不知道!我猜很多粉絲都很驚訝。有些人甚至說吳謹言可能懷孕了。
me neither 我也不pregnant(adj.)懷孕的
Roger: Well, I don’t care about that. That’s their business. I’m just happy for them. It’s so cool that they got married!
羅傑:那我不在意,那是他們的私事。我只是替他們開心。他們結婚真是太酷了!
care about在乎、在意
Alice: I agree! I’m so glad that we can share our excitement about this wonderful news!
愛麗絲:我同意!能一起分享這個好消息,讓我覺得好開心!
excitement(n.)興奮、期待