
關掉購物頻道
Ian and Duncan are roommates. Ian is watching TV.
伊恩和鄧肯是室友。伊恩在看電視。
Duncan: What are you watching? You never take your eyes off it.
鄧肯:你在看什麼?目不轉睛地。
take yours eyes off sth.目不轉睛
Ian: I’m watching the shopping channel.
伊恩:我在看購物頻道。
Duncan: Oh no! Turn it off or switch to another channel!
鄧肯:噢,不!把它關掉或是轉台!
turn off關掉、turn on打開switch(v.)換、轉換
Ian: Why? I really want to buy this magic mop.
伊恩:為什麼?我真的很想買這支魔術拖把。
mop(n.)拖把
Duncan: Come on. You will end up buying a lot of things that you don’t need.
鄧肯:拜託。你最後會買一堆你根本不需要的東西。
end up Ving下場如何、結果
Ian: Nonsense!
伊恩:哪有!
nonsense胡說
Duncan: You still have like five packages left to pick up. Stop buying.
鄧肯:你還有大概五個包裹要拿,別再買了。
package(n.)包裹have sth. left留有、遺留pick up取貨
Ian: I guess you’re right. This mop will be the last.
伊恩:我想你說的對。這個拖把就是我買的最後一個了。
last(adj.)最後的、上一次的
Duncan: Ugh. You’re beyond help.
鄧肯:你真的無藥可救。
beyond help沒救了