
別再看時鐘了!
Dave and Natalie are colleagues. They are having an online meeting.
戴夫和娜塔莉是同事。他們在開線上會議。
online meeting線上會議
Dave: So, you need to call our top client before five today.
戴夫:所以,你需要在下午五點之前打電話給我們的最重要的客戶。
top(adj.)頂尖的、最重要的five=五點鐘
Natalie: Okay. Okay.
娜塔莉:好、好。
Dave: Are you listening? Stop watching the clock!
戴夫:你有聽到嗎?別再看時間了!
listen(v.)聽、聆聽
Natalie: How do you know?
娜塔莉:你怎麼知道?
Dave: You keep looking at the lower right every five seconds.
戴夫:你每五秒鐘就在看右下角。
lower right右下角、low(adj.)低的、high(adj.)高的second(n.)秒鐘
Natalie: Sorry. I just have my head in the clouds now.
娜塔莉:對不起。我只是有點心不在焉。
have my head in the clouds心不在焉、想法不切實際
Dave: Why is it?
戴夫:為什麼?
Natalie: The new music video of my favorite Korean boy band will be out this afternoon.
娜塔莉:我最喜歡的韓國偶像團體的今天下午會發布新的MV。
boy band男子團體be out推出、公布
Dave: Come on. Focus!
戴夫:拜託一下。專心欸!
focus專心
Natalie: Alright. I will call the client right away after we finish this meeting.
娜塔莉:好啦。我們結束會議後,我立刻就去打電話給客戶。
right away馬上finish(v.)結束