
越來越多店家不提供塑膠袋囉!
Lesley and Andrew are coworkers. They are on their lunch break.
萊斯莉跟安德魯是同事,他們在午休中。
coworker(n.)同事lunch break午休
Andrew: Lesley, do you want to come with me to buy some drinks?
安德魯:萊斯莉,你想去買些喝的嗎?
want(v.)想要come(v.)來buy(v.)購買drink(n.)飲料
Lesley: Okay, but wait a sec. Let me grab my bag and go out with you.
萊斯莉:好啊,等一下,讓我拿個袋子跟你一起去。
wait(v.)等待grab(v.)拿取bag(n.)袋子
Andrew: Come on. You can just get a free plastic bag from the beverage shop.
安德魯:拜託,你可以拿飲料店的免費塑膠袋啊。
come on拜託free(adj.)免費的plastic(adj.)塑膠的bag(n.)袋子beverage(n.)飲料shop(n.)商店
Lesley: That’s not eco-friendly! Actually, I heard that many shops are not allowed to give customers free plastic bags anymore.
萊斯莉:那不環保!事實上,我聽說很多店家都不被允許給客人免費塑膠袋了。
eco-friendly(adj.)環保的actually(adv.)實際上、事實上hear(v.)聽說shop(n.)商店allow(v.)允許give(v.)給customer(n.)顧客free(adj.)免費的plastic(adj.)塑膠的bag(n.)袋子
Andrew: But that’s not convenient.
安德魯:但這樣不方便。
convenient(adj.)方便的
Lesley: You can pay for a plastic bag, or you can bring your own bag like me.
萊斯莉:你可以付錢買塑膠袋,或是跟我一樣自己帶袋子。
pay(v.)付費plastic(adj.)塑膠的bag(n.)袋子bring(v.)攜帶own(adj.)自己的
Andrew: Alright, I think I’ll remember to bring my bag tomorrow.
安德魯:好吧,我想我明天會記得帶我的袋子。
think(v.)想remember(v.)記得bring(v.)攜帶bag(n.)袋子tomorrow(n.)明天
Lesley: Great! You can use mine today.
萊斯莉:太好了!你今天可以用我的。
use(v.)使用mine(pron.)我的(東西)
Andrew: Thank you. Let’s go.
安德魯:謝謝你,走吧。
thank(v.)感謝