
成績因遊戲Game Over?
Jerry and Una are classmates. They are in math class.
傑瑞和優娜是同學。他們正在上數學課。
Una: Jerry, are you playing a game on your phone again?
優娜:傑瑞,你又在玩手機遊戲了嗎?
Jerry: Uh… just one more level, Una!
傑瑞:呃……就再一關,優娜!
level(n.)關卡
Una: We are in class! You should pay attention, not play games.
優娜:我們在上課!你應該專心,而不是玩遊戲。
pay attention專心、注意
Jerry: Relax! I’m almost done. I don’t want to lose.
傑瑞:放輕鬆!我快玩完了,我不想輸。
done(adj.)完成的、結束的be done with sth.完成某事lose(v.)輸、失敗、失去lose weight減重
Una: What if the teacher sees you? You’ll get into trouble.
優娜:如果老師看到你怎麼辦?你會惹上麻煩的。
get into trouble惹上麻煩
Jerry: Don’t worry. The teacher won’t notice.
傑瑞:別擔心,老師不會注意到的。
notice(v.)注意、察覺
Una: You said that last time, but you still got caught.
優娜:你上次也這麼說,可是還是被抓到了。
time(n.)次數get caught V-ing被抓到做~
Jerry: But this game is so fun! You should try it after class.
傑瑞:可是這個遊戲超好玩!你下課後應該試試看。
Una: No way! I want to finish my homework first.
優娜:才不要!我想先完成作業。
Jerry: Homework is boring. Games are much more fun!
傑瑞:作業很無聊,遊戲有趣多了!
boring(adj.)乏味的、無聊的
Una: Fine. But don’t ask me any math questions later.
優娜:好吧,但等一下別問我數學問題。
answer to the question問題的答案
Jerry: Okay, okay. I’ll stop… after this level!
傑瑞:好啦,好啦,我玩完這一關就停!