
你永遠追不到
Dan and Harry are classmates. As always, they are having lunch together on the bench.
丹和哈利是同學。他們和往常一樣在長凳上一起吃午飯。
as always一如以往=as usualbench(n.)長凳
Dan: Did you notice something different about Clara?
丹:你有注意到卡拉有什麼不同嗎?
notice(v.)注意different(adj.)不一樣的
Harry: What about her?
哈利:她怎麼了?
Dan: I think she is wearing makeup.
丹:我想她有在化妝。
makeup化妝品
Harry: Her lips! So red!
哈利:她的嘴唇!好紅。
lip(n.)嘴唇、lipstick口紅
Dan: Right!? The color of her lipstick really brings out her eyes.
丹:對!口紅真的讓她的雙眼給突顯出來。
bring out帶出
Harry: Dude. Stop staring at her.
哈利:老兄。別一直盯著她瞧。
stare(v.)瞪著
Dan: I wonder if she would go out with me.
丹:她會不會願意跟我約會啊?
wonder(v.)想知道go out約會
Harry: Stop daydreaming. You’ll never get her.
哈利:別做白日夢了。你永遠追不到她啦。
Dan: Why?
丹:為什麼?
Harry: She is one of the cool kids. We are in different worlds.
哈利:她可是風雲人物之一。我們是不同的世界的人哪。
cool kids風雲人物、核心人物、jock(n.)運動員、cheerleader(n.)啦啦隊員world(n.)世界