
9月22日開始登記
Ashley and Danny are roommates. They are chatting.
艾希莉和丹尼是室友。他們在聊天。
Ashley: Have you figured out the details of the stimulus vouchers this time?
艾希莉:這次五倍券的細節你搞清楚了嗎?
figure out搞清楚、明白
Danny: I think so. Why?
丹尼:我想是的。怎麼了?
Ashley: Good, because I haven’t. Help me out here.
艾希莉:很好,因為我搞不懂。幫我解惑解惑。
help sb. out幫助某人
Danny: Alright. What are your questions?
丹尼:好啦。你有什麼問題?
Ashley: When can we start to register for the vouchers?
艾希莉:什麼時候可以開始登記五倍券?
Danny: On September 22. You can choose to receive either paper or digital ones, but keep in mind that once you’ve registered to get the digital ones, there’s no coming back.
丹尼:從9月22日開始。可以選擇紙本或是數位綁定,但請記住一旦登記領取數位版,就不能反悔了。
on+日期choose-chose-chosen(v.)選擇either…or不是…就是digital(adj.)數位的keep in mind留意、記住once一旦no coming back不能重來
Ashley: Alright. They are totally free of charge, right?
艾希莉:好。五倍券是完全免費的,對吧?
totally=completely(adv.)完全地free of charge=for free免費的
Danny: Yes.
丹尼:沒錯。
Ashley: And when will the vouchers expire?
艾希莉:五倍券的使用期限到什麼時候?
expire(v.)過期
Danny: You can use the vouchers until April next year.
丹尼:明年4月之前都可以使用五倍券。