
好好照顧自己
Kenny and Liz are a couple. They are having a conversation.
肯尼和麗茲是一對情侶。他們正在對話。
Kenny: It’s cold today!
肯尼:今天好冷!
Liz: Yeah, I heard this cold snap is making people feel sick, and some have even got very sick already.
麗茲:對啊,我聽說這陣寒流讓人感覺不舒服,有些人甚至已經生病了。
sick(adj.)生病的、不舒服的、噁心的already(adv.)已經
Kenny: Oh no! We should be careful and stay warm, even when we’re inside.
肯尼:喔不!我們要小心,就算在室內也要做好保暖。
indoors(adv.)室內
Liz: Exactly. I read somewhere that living rooms and bathrooms are common places where people suddenly feel unwell.
麗茲:沒錯。我在某個地方讀到說客廳和浴室是人們最常突然感到不適的地方。
common(adj.)常見的、共同的suddenly(adv.)突然間
Kenny: Really? Then what should we do?
肯尼:真的嗎?那我們該怎麼辦?
Liz: Well, the experts say we should wear more clothes at home, especially if we’re not that young anymore. Also, warm up under the covers before getting out of bed.
麗茲:嗯,專家說我們在家應該多穿一點衣服,尤其是如果我們年紀已經大了。還有,在起床前要在被窩裡暖暖身。
not...anymore不再~、再也不~warm up 暖身cover(n.)遮蔽物、封面
Kenny: Good advice. Anything else we should remember?
肯尼:好建議。還有其他需要記住的事情嗎?
take one’s advice採納~的建議
Liz: Yes, if we ever have a tight feeling in our chest or trouble breathing, or anything seems wrong, we should see a doctor as soon as possible.
麗茲:有的,如果我們有感到胸悶,呼吸困難,或有其他不對勁的感覺,就應該儘快去看醫生。
have trouble V-ing在~有困難breathe(v.)呼吸breath(n.)呼吸、氣息draw breath喘口氣seem to V.似乎(已經發生的狀態)
Kenny: Got it. Let’s stay warm and take care of ourselves, especially with this crazy weather.
肯尼:知道了。讓我們好好保暖,好好照顧自己,尤其是在這種變幻莫測的天氣中。
weather(n.)天氣sunny(adj.)晴朗的cloudy(adj.)多雲的windy(adj.)有風的snowy(adj.)下雪的rainy(adj.)雨天的humid(adj.)潮濕的foggy(adj.)起霧的freezing(adj.)超冷的