
體感攝氏36度
Angie and Foster are friends. They are having a conversation.
安姬和福斯特是朋友。他們正在對話。
Foster: It’s so hot today!
福斯特:今天好熱啊!
Angie: I know, right? It feels like 36 degrees Celsius.
安姬:對啊,可不是嗎?感覺像是攝氏36度。
degree(n.)度數、學位
Foster: I saw a lot of men using parasols on the street.
福斯特:我看到街上有很多男人在用陽傘。
parasol(n.)陽傘hold up an umbrella=use an umbrella撐陽傘
Angie: Oh, really? That’s good to see. It means more people are staying cool.
安姬:喔,真的嗎?那很好。這表示更多人正在保持涼爽。
Foster: Exactly! I’m glad to see more men taking care of themselves.
福斯特:沒錯!我很高興看到更多男性會照顧自己。
take care of照顧
Angie: I hope more people start doing the same.
安姬:我希望更多人也這麼做。
same(adj.)相同的、同樣的
Foster: Yeah, we need to stay cool in this heat. Wearing a hat and drinking plenty of water helps, too.
福斯特:是啊,在這麼熱的天氣裡,我們需要保持涼爽。戴帽子和多喝水也很有幫助。
wear(v.)穿、戴plenty of很多的
Angie: That’s right. Let’s keep cool and enjoy the day!
安姬:沒錯!讓我們保持涼爽,享受今天吧!
keep(v.)保持keep adj.保持~狀態enjoy(v.)喜歡、享受