
向抗爭者致敬
Fiona is shopping at the stationery store where Leo works.
菲歐娜在里歐工作的文具店買東西。
stationery store文具店、stationary(adj.)靜止不動的
Fiona: Hey, where’s the watercolor section?
菲歐娜:哈囉,水彩區在哪裡?
watercolor(n.)水彩、oil painting油畫section(n.)區域
Leo: I didn’t know you drew.
里歐:我都不知道你會畫畫。
Fiona: Not just drawing, I paint. I used to paint with watercolors when I was in high school.
菲歐娜:不只是畫畫,我高中時還常常畫水彩。
used to+RV以前做什麼事
Leo: Why did you stop?
里歐:那為什麼停下來了?
stop(v.)停下
Fiona: I was too busy at the time. What about you? Do you paint?
菲歐娜:那時候太忙了。你呢?你畫畫嗎?
at the time當時
Leo: Not exactly. I do graffiti on the streets in my free time.
里歐:不太算是,我閒暇時會去街頭塗鴉。
not exactly不太算是graffiti(pl.)街頭塗鴉、Banksyfree time閒暇時刻
Fiona: That’s wild!
菲歐娜:也太狂了!
wild(adj.)狂野
Leo: I’m working on a new one right now.
里歐:我最近在畫新的塗鴉。
work on努力、致力做
Fiona: What’s the theme?
菲歐娜:關於什麼的?
theme(n.)主題
Leo: It’s about the protests in Hong Kong. I want to pay homage to the protesters.
里歐:關於香港抗爭,我想要向抗爭者致敬。
protest(n.)抗爭、抗議、protester(n.)抗爭者pay homage to致敬