
預付20杯享七折
Kendra and Danny are at a Starbucks.
肯特和丹尼在一間星巴克。
Kendra: Do you drink coffee from Starbucks often?
坎卓拉:你常喝星巴克嗎?
Danny: Pretty much every other day. Why?
丹尼:幾乎每兩天喝一次。怎麼了?
every other day每兩天一次
Kendra: Did you know that Starbucks offers prepaid service now?
坎卓拉:你知道星巴克現在提供寄杯服務嗎?
Danny: I can pay in advance and pick up my coffee some other time?
丹尼:可以先付款,然後再找其他時間拿咖啡?
in advance事先、預先pick up領取some other time其他時間
Kendra: Exactly. You can pay for 20 cups first and get a 30% discount.
坎卓拉:沒錯,可以先付20杯的錢,然後享七折優惠。
discount(n.)折扣、discount code優惠代碼
Danny: Very nice.
丹尼:很讚。
Kendra: But the service only includes Caffe Americano, Caffe Latte, and Tea Latte.
坎卓拉:但只包括美式、拿鐵和紅茶拿鐵。
include(v.)包括
Danny: No problem. I always drink Americano.
丹尼:沒問題。我只喝美式咖啡。
Kendra: Wow, I can’t. It will keep me up all night.
坎卓拉:哇,我完全不能喝,會讓我整夜清醒到天亮。
keep sb. up讓某人清醒
Danny: Really? Caffeine doesn’t affect me at all.
丹尼:真的嗎?咖啡因根本對我沒有影響呢。
affect(v.)影響、effect(n.)影響、side effect副作用