
塑膠環保杯
Nate and Jennifer are at a Starbucks.
內特和珍妮佛在星巴克。
Nate: Hey! I thought I would see you here.
內特:嘿!我就想說我會在這裡見到你。
Jennifer: Yeah. My morning routine: get my iced coffee at Starbucks.
珍妮佛:當然啦,我每天早上一定會來星巴克買杯冰咖啡。
routine(n.)慣例、例行公事、(adj.)常規的、routine checkupiced coffee冰咖啡
Nate: You bring your own cup?
內特:你自己帶杯子來嗎?
own(adj.)自己的
Jennifer: Yes, I bought this plastic cup online. I don’t want to use any single-use cups anymore.
珍妮佛:對,我在網上買了這個塑膠環保杯。我不想再用一次性的杯子了。
plastic(adj.)塑膠的、plastic surgery整型手術use(v.)使用
Nate: I should really get one as well.
內特:我真的應該也去買一個。
as well也是
Jennifer: You know, the Starbucks in Korea will stop using paper cups by 2025.
珍妮佛:你知道韓國星巴克將在2025年停用紙杯嗎?
stop Ving停止動作
Nate: To cut down on waste?
內特:要減少浪費嗎?
cut down縮減、降低waste(n.)廢棄物
Jennifer: Yes. Starbucks uses around 7 billion cups every year.
珍妮佛:沒錯。星巴克每年使用大概70億個杯子。
around(adv.)大約
Nate: That is a lot!
內特:也太多了吧!
Jennifer: Yes, so you should buy your own cup as soon as possible.
珍妮佛:就是啊,所以快買你自己的環保杯。
as soon as possible=ASAP越快越好