
星戰迷注意!
Tom and Chelsea are housemates.
湯姆跟雀兒喜是室友。
Tom: Hey Chelsea, I remember that you are a “Star Wars” fan, right?
湯姆:嘿,雀兒喜,我記得妳是《星際大戰》的粉絲,對吧?
Chelsea: Yeah, I am! I’m so happy that the new “Star Wars” movie is going to be released this December.
雀兒喜:是啊,我是!我好高興新的《星戰》電影今年12月要上映了。
release(v.)上映;發行;公開;釋放
Tom: I know. I’m looking forward to it, as well. And you know what? I saw the news that Britain’s postal service, the Royal Mail, is going to release a set of eight “Star Wars” related postage stamps.
湯姆:我知道,我也很期待新的《星戰》電影。而且妳知道嗎?我看到新聞說英國的郵政服務,皇家郵政,要發行一組八張的《星戰》相關郵票耶。
postal(adj.)郵政的;郵件的related(adj.)有關的;相關的
Chelsea: Really? That’s amazing!
雀兒喜:真的嗎?那太棒了!
amazing(adj.)令人驚喜的;驚人的
Tom: According to the Royal Mail, four of the stamps will also contain hidden details which can only be seen under UV light.
湯姆:據英國皇家郵政說,其中四張郵票還包含隱藏細節,只有在紫外線底下才能看到。
contain(vt.)包含hidden(adj.)隱藏的detail(n.)細節;消息see-saw-seen看
Chelsea: Wow, that’s so cool! How can I get the stamps?
雀兒喜:哇,那好酷哦!我要怎麼買那郵票?
Tom: You can pre-order the stamps via the Royal Mail website, or buy them at post office branches across the United Kingdom starting October 12th.
湯姆:妳可以透過皇家郵政網站預購,或是10月12日起在英國各郵局購買。
via(prep.)經由;透過branch(n.)分支機構;分行;樹枝;旁系across(prep.)在整個~;在~各處
Chelsea: That’s great. My elder sister is going to the UK for a business trip around that time.
雀兒喜:那太好了。我姊姊那段時間會去英國出差。
elder(adj.)年長的;(n.)長輩;老年人
Tom: Really? Do you think she could buy one set for me, too?
湯姆:真的嗎?妳覺得她可以也幫我買一組郵票嗎?
Chelsea: Sure! No problem!
雀兒喜:當然!沒問題!