
快來看看怎麼拿
Starting in 2026, the Taiwanese government will distribute “Sports Coins” to encourage people to stay active.
從2026年起,台灣政府發放「運動幣」,鼓勵大家多運動。
distribute(v.)分發、分配distribution(n.)分發、分送encourage sb. to VR鼓勵某人做active(adj.)活躍的、積極的
Citizens aged 16 or older are eligible to register. Each lucky winner will receive NT$500 in Sports Coins.
年滿16歲的民眾都可以登記,每位中籤者可拿到500元運動幣。
citizen(n.)公民/senior citizens老年人(資深公民)be eligible to VR有~資格=be eligible for…fortunate(adj.)幸運的
These can be used at gyms, swimming pools, sporting events, or even for buying sports clothes and shoes. It’s very practical!
可以用運動幣上健身房、游泳、觀看運動賽事,甚至買運動衣或球鞋,非常實用!
work out鍛鍊practical(adj.)實際的、實用的workable(adj.)可行的
Registering is simple.
登記方法很簡單。
First, visit the official Sports Coins website. Enter your ID number, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
先進入運動幣官網,填入身分證號、出生日期、手機號碼和電子信箱。
official website官網identification(n.)身份/identify(v.)認出、識別address(v.)處理
After checking that your information is correct, click “Register” to finish the process.
確認資料無誤後按「登記」就完成了。
process(n.)過程in the process of doing sth.在進行某事的過程中learning process學習過程
The lottery results will be announced live on February 12, and winners will be notified via text message.
抽籤結果會在2月12日直播公布,中籤者會收到簡訊通知。
lottery ticket樂透彩券live(adv.)實況轉播notify(v.)通知、告知=informnotify sb. of sth.告知某人某事
Once you receive your Sports Coins, you can spend them at partner stores or online platforms.
領到運動幣後,你就可以在合作店家或線上平台使用。
as soon as一~就~=upon V-ingspend time V-ing花時間做/spend money on sth.花錢在某物上platform(n.)平台、月台
Simply show your QR Code or payment code when making a purchase.
消費時只要出示QR Code或付款碼即可抵用金額。
make a purchase消費、購買
If the total amount is more than your coin balance, you can just pay the difference.
若金額超過運動幣額度,則需自付。
balance(n.)餘額
Remember, the coins expire on December 31, 2026, so don’t forget to use them to stay fit and upgrade your sports gear!
記得使用期限到今年12月31日,所以別忘了善用,保持健康,也能順便補充裝備!
bear/keep in mind牢記expire(v.)到期、失效/expiration(n.)到期keep in shape保持好體態upgrade(v.)升級gear(n.)裝備fishing gear釣魚裝備