
精彩的一天
Emma is talking to her friend Jake. Jake loves swimming and trying new things.
艾瑪正在和她的朋友傑克聊天。傑克喜歡游泳,也喜歡嘗試新鮮事物。
Emma: Hey Jake! You look so excited! Did you enjoy Aqua World yesterday?
艾瑪:嘿,傑克!你看起來好興奮啊!你昨天去水世界玩得開心嗎?
Jake: Yes! It was amazing! I tried the giant slide first. It was scary but so much fun!
傑克:有啊!超棒的!我先玩了巨型滑水道,又刺激又好玩!
slide(n.)滑水道
Emma: Haha! I saw you scream when you came down! Did you go again?
艾瑪:哈哈,我看到你下來時尖叫了!你有再玩一次嗎?
scream(v.)尖叫
Jake: No, I needed a break. Then I went on the lazy river. I just floated slowly and relaxed.
傑克:沒有,我休息一下就去玩漂漂河,慢慢漂著放鬆。
river(n.)河流float(v.)漂浮
Emma: I loved the wave pool! The waves were huge. I almost fell over.
艾瑪:我最喜歡波浪池!浪好大,我差點跌倒。
pool(n.)游泳池fall over摔倒、跌倒
Jake: And guess what? We watched the water show in the evening. The fountains, lights, and music were amazing!
傑克:你猜怎麼著?晚上我們還看了水舞秀,噴泉、燈光和音樂都超棒!
fountain(n.)噴泉
Emma: Yes! My favorite part was when the fountains danced to the music. I took so many photos.
艾瑪:我也是!我最喜歡噴泉跟音樂一起跳舞的部分,我拍了好多照片。
take a photo拍照
Jake: What a day! I’m tired but so happy. I can’t wait to go back next summer.
傑克:真是精彩的一天!雖然累,但好開心。我等不及明年夏天再去了。
What a day!真是充實的一天!can’t wait to VR等不及去做
Emma: Me too! Next time, let’s start with the slides and finish with the water show!
艾瑪:我也是!下次我們先玩滑水道,再看水舞秀!
start with從~開始finish with以~結束