
室友的失手
Keith and Annie are roommates. Keith was making some coffee.
基思和安妮是室友。基思剛剛在煮咖啡。
make coffee泡咖啡、make tea泡茶
Keith: Here’s your coffee.
基思:這是你的咖啡。
Annie: Just put it next to my laptop.
安妮:放在筆電旁邊就好。
next to在…旁邊
Keith: Oh no! I’ll go get the towel.
基思:哦,不!我去拿毛巾。
towel(n.)毛巾
Annie: The coffee is all over my table, and on my shirt.
安妮:桌上到處都是咖啡,還有我的襯衫。
table(n.)桌子shirt(n.)襯衫
Keith: I’m so sorry!
基思:非常抱歉!
Annie: This is my favorite shirt!
安妮:這是我最喜歡的襯衫!
favorite(adj.)最喜歡的
Keith: I’ll clean that up for you.
基思:我會幫你清理乾淨。
clean sth. up收拾乾淨
Annie: I don’t know what to say.
安妮:我不知道該說什麼。
Keith: Again, I’m so sorry for spilling the coffee.
基思:我真的很抱歉把咖啡灑出來。
be sorry for sth.遺憾、抱歉
Annie: Never mind. I’ll go change my clothes now.
安妮:沒關係。我現在去換衣服。
Never mind沒關係、沒事change(v.)更換、改變