
停止、走開、告訴大人
Bullies use their power to hurt or control others, and they might make you feel unsafe in places where you should feel protected.
霸凌者利用他們的力量來傷害或控制他人,他們可能會讓你在應該受到保護的地方感到不安全。
control(v.)控制
Your school, sports teams and after-school clubs have to be safe places for everyone.
你的學校、校隊、課後社團必須是每個人的安全場所。
No one ever has the right to hurt you or make you feel unsafe.
沒有人有權傷害你或使你感到不安全。
The problem is that it’s hard to stop bullying because most people’s first reaction to bullying is to ignore it.
問題是很難阻止霸凌,因為多數人對霸凌的第一個反應是忽視它。
reaction(n.)反應ignore(v.)忽視,故意、假裝沒看到聽到某事
If you are being bullied, there is only one way to deal with it.
如果你被霸凌了,只有一種處理方法。
deal with sth.處理、對待
That is, stop, walk away, and tell an adult.
那就是,停止、走開,然後告訴大人。
adult(n.)成年人(adj.)成年的
Stop taking the abuse, get yourself away from the situation, and go talk to an adult that you can trust.
停止忍受虐待,離開霸凌的情況,告訴你可以信任的大人。
stop+Ving停止做某事abuse(n.)虐待、傷害
You have to stand up for yourself. You also have to know that bullies need help, too.
你必須為自己挺身而出,你還必須知道霸凌者也需要幫助。
stand up for sb.(sth.)支持、捍衛某人(某事)
Never stay silent. You will help yourself and the bully more by speaking up.
決不要保持沉默,將霸凌事件說出來,對自己和霸凌者更有幫助。
silent(adj.)沉默的
Speak up whenever you see, hear about, or experience bullying.
當你看到、聽到或經歷霸凌時,請大聲說出來。
experience(v.)經歷、遭受
Do it for yourself, for your friends and for the kids you’ve never even met.
為你自己、為你的朋友、為你甚至從未謀面的小孩們大聲說出來。
省略關係代名詞whom