
家人會喜歡的伴手禮
Leo is shopping at a souvenir shop in Melbourne.
里歐在墨爾本的紀念品店逛街。
Clerk: Hi! Welcome. Looking for something to take home from Australia?
店員:嗨!歡迎光臨。要找一些帶回家的澳洲紀念品嗎?
Leo: Yes! I’ve been in Australia for a few days, and I want to bring some gifts home.
里歐:對!我來澳洲幾天了,想帶一些禮物回家。
have/has been in…已經待在~have/has been to…曾經去過gift(n.)禮物gift bag禮物袋/gift shop禮品店
Clerk: Great! We have kangaroo keychains, koala magnets, and aboriginal-style art coasters.
店員:太好了!我們有袋鼠鑰匙圈、無尾熊磁鐵,還有原住民風藝術杯墊。
magnet(n.)磁鐵aboriginal(adj.)原住民的、原生的(n.)原住民
Leo: These keychains are really cute. How much are they?
里歐:這些鑰匙圈真的很可愛。請問多少錢?
Clerk: They’re 5 dollars each. The coaster set is 12 dollars.
店員:一個5塊。杯墊四個一組12塊。
set(n.)一組、一套
Leo: Okay, I’ll take one keychain. And do you have macadamia nuts? My mom loves them.
里歐:好,我買一個鑰匙圈。那你們有澳洲堅果嗎?我媽超愛的。
Clerk: Yes! They’re right over here. We have honey-roasted and salted flavors.
店員:有!就在這邊。有蜂蜜烘烤和鹽味的。
right over here就在這裡roast(v.)烤、烘烤/bake(v.)烤taste(n.)味道/savor(n.)味道
Leo: I’ll take the honey-roasted one.
里歐:那我買蜂蜜烘烤的口味。
Clerk: Good choice. Many visitors like that flavor.
店員:選得好!這個口味很多旅客都喜歡。
Leo: Thanks. Oh, and do you also sell UGG wool slippers?
里歐:謝謝。喔,你們也有賣 UGG 羊毛拖鞋嗎?
cotton(n.)棉/leather(n.)皮革/silk(n.)絲、絲綢/linen(n.)亞麻slipper(n.)拖鞋flip-flops(n.)夾腳拖
Clerk: Yes, we do. They’re made of Australian wool — soft, warm, and very popular.
店員:有的。是澳洲羊毛做的 —— 柔軟、保暖,又很受歡迎。
be made of由~製成be made from由~製成(成品的樣子已經看不出原料)
Leo: They look great. Can I try this pair?
里歐:看起來很棒。我可以試穿這雙嗎?
Clerk: Of course! Let me help you.
店員:當然可以!我幫你拿。
Leo: Wow, they’re so soft. I’ll buy them.
里歐:哇,超級柔軟。我買了。
Clerk: Wonderful! I’ll pack everything for you.
店員:太好了!我幫你把所有東西包好。
pack(v.)打包、包裝pack up收拾、打包pack into擠進、塞進(空間)
Leo: Thank you so much!
里歐:非常謝謝你!
Clerk: You’re welcome! Enjoy the rest of your trip.
店員:不客氣!祝你接下來的旅程愉快!
the rest of…其餘的~、剩下的~