
人生就是有喜有悲 宋宋大婚、金柱赫去世
Henry and Victoria are friends. They are chatting.
亨利跟維多莉亞是朋友,他們在聊天。
Victoria: My beloved actor and actress just got married.
維多莉亞:我深愛的男女演員結婚了。
beloved(adj.)深愛的;熱愛的
Henry: Are you saying South Korean actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hey-kyo?
亨利:妳是在說南韓演員宋仲基跟宋慧喬嗎?
Victoria: Of course.
維多莉亞:當然囉。
Henry: I saw the news and many celebrities went to their wedding.
亨利:我看到新聞很多名人去參加他們的婚禮。
see-saw-seen看celebrity(n.)名人;名聲
Victoria: Yeah. Wish I could have gone.
維多莉亞:是啊,真希望我可以去。
go-went-gone去
Henry: I wish I could have gone too. Many celebrities I know attended their wedding.
亨利:我也希望我可以去。很多我認識的明星有參加他們的婚禮。
attend(v.)出席;參加;到場wedding(n.)婚禮
Victoria: Speaking of celebrities, have you heard of the death of actor Kim Joo-hyuk?
維多莉亞:說到明星,你有聽說演員金柱赫過世嗎?
hear-heard-heard聽death(n.)死亡
Henry: I have. I was shocked when I heard the news. He was a good actor, and he had many fans as a result of the variety show “2 Days & 1 Night”.
亨利:我有。我聽到消息時好驚訝。他是位好演員,而且因為韓綜《兩天一夜》他有了很多粉絲。
shocked(adj.)震驚的as a result of sth.由於~variety(n.)多樣化;不同種類;綜藝
Victoria: As far as I know, he was involved in a fatal car accident and passed away the same day.
維多莉亞:據我所知,他出了致命的車禍,並在當天過世。
as far as I know據我所知involve(v.)牽涉;參與;包括fatal(adj.)致命的;毀滅性的accident(n.)意外;不測;事故pass away過世
Henry: Yeah. He was pronounced dead two hours after arriving at hospital. The police are still investigating the cause of death.
亨利:是啊。他被送到醫院兩小時後被宣告死亡,警方仍在調查死因。
pronounce(v.)宣布;發音arrive(vi.)到達;抵達;發生;開始出現investigate(vt.)調查cause(n.)原因
Victoria: What can we say? Life is just full of joy and sorrow.
維多莉亞:我們能說什麼呢?生命就是充滿喜悅及悲傷。
joy(n.)歡欣;喜悅sorrow(n.)悲痛;傷心事