
陪我去保健中心
Tim met Ben in the hallway. Ben’s nose is bleeding.
提姆在走廊上遇到了班。班的鼻子在流血。
hallway(n.)走廊bleed-bled(v.)流血blood(n.)血
Tim: Ben! Your nose.
提姆:班!你的鼻子。
Ben: I know. Could you go to the health center with me?
班:我知道。你可以陪我去保健中心嗎?
health center保健室
Tim: Of course. Do you need more tissue papers?
提姆:當然。你要更多的衛生紙嗎?
tissue paper衛生紙
Ben: Yeah. That’d be great.
班:好,感謝你。
Tim: Lean forward and spit out the blood in your mouth.
提姆:身子向前傾,然後把嘴裡的血吐出來。
lean(v.)傾身forward(adv.)向前、backward(adv.)向後spit out吐出來mouth(n.)嘴巴
Ben: Okay.
班:好。
Tim: What happened?
提姆:發生什麼事了?
Ben: Hank broke my nose for no reason.
班:漢克無緣無故地就打斷我的鼻子。
for no reason毫無來由
Tim: That bully?
提姆:那個惡霸?
Ben: I think he mistook me for someone else.
班:我想他把我認成其他人了。
mistake-mistook(v.)誤認、(n.)錯誤someone else其他人