
加碼吸睛
Nancy and Allen are in a meeting.
南西跟艾倫在開會。
meeting(n.)會議
Nancy: I spoke with the boss this morning. We need to improve our social media.
南西:我早上跟老闆談過了,我們要改善一下我們的社群媒體。
speak(v.)談話boss(n.)老闆improve(v.)改善social media社群媒體
Allen: I have some ideas about how we can get more people to follow us.
艾倫:關於增加粉絲這件事上,我有些想法。
idea(n.)點子follow(v.)追蹤、跟隨
Nancy: Excellent. What are they?
南西:太棒了。是什麼?
excellent(adj.)極好的
Allen: Well first, we should be posting more often. Our customers use their mobile phones a lot, so we should make sure that there is something new for them to read every time they visit our website.
艾倫:首先,我們應該要更頻繁發文。我們的客戶很常用手機,所以我們應該確保,他們每次進到我們網站都可以讀到新的東西。
post(v.)發文often(adv.)經常customer(n.)顧客use(v.)使用mobile phone行動電話make sure確保visit(v.)造訪website(n.)網站
Nancy: I see. How often should we post?
南西:了解,我們應該多常發文呢?
often(adv.)經常post(v.)發文
Allen: At least twice a day.
艾倫:至少一天兩次。
at least至少twice(adv.)兩次
Nancy: OK. Do you have any other ideas?
南西:好,還有其他想法嗎?
other(adj.)其他的idea(n.)點子
Allen: Yes, we should also post more photos and videos. These are the most popular types of posts. So, if we post more of them, our customers will be more interested.
艾倫:有喔,我們應該發多一點照片跟影片,那些比較受歡迎,如果我們發多一點,客戶會比較有興趣。
post(v.)發文popular(adj.)熱門的type(n.)種類post(n.)發文customer(n.)顧客interested(adj.)感興趣的
Nancy: These are great ideas, Allen.
南西:你的點子很棒,艾倫。
idea(n.)點子