
最美好的時光
Jason and Vivian are colleagues. They are chatting.
傑森和薇薇安是同事。他們在聊天。
Jason: Any plans for the weekend?
傑森:週末有什麼計劃嗎?
Vivian: Don’t know. I don’t have time to think about the weekend.
薇薇安:不知道。我沒有時間想週末。
Jason: Why is that?
傑森:為什麼呢?
Vivian: I’m so tied up this week. The client keeps calling to make changes.
薇薇安:這個星期我很忙。客戶不斷打電話來要改東西。
keep(v.)一直+Vingcall(v.)打電話make changes做更改
Jason: That can’t be good.
傑森:那真的不太好。
Vivian: I really want to take a break. You know, get away from all this.
薇薇安:我想休息一下。你知道,擺脫這一切工作雜事。
take a break休息一下、take a day off請一天假get away遠離
Jason: You remember the last time we went surfing?
傑森:還記得我們上一次去衝浪嗎?
remember(v.)記得go surfing衝浪
Vivian: Yeah. I had the time of my life.
薇薇安:當然,人生最美好的時光之一呢。
the time of my life生命中最棒的時光
Jason: We should do it again.
傑森:我們應該再去一次。
again(adv.)再一次、again and again一次又一次
Vivian: Good idea, but maybe next week.
薇薇安:好主意,但也許下週看看。