
對付奧客店員超無奈
A customer walks in a convenience store.
一位顧客走進超商。
customer(n.)顧客walk(v.)走convenience store便利商店
Sales clerk: Welcome!
店員:歡迎光臨!
sale(n.)銷售clerk(n.)店員welcome(v.)歡迎
Customer: Excuse me, where are the instant noodles?
客人:不好意思,請問泡麵在哪?
excuse me不好意思instant noodles泡麵
Sales clerk: They’re on the racks in the third aisle!
店員:第3排走道的架上。
rack(n.)架子third(序數)第三的aisle(n.)走道
Customer: Thanks!
客人:謝謝。
thank(v.)感謝
Sales clerk: That’s 89 yuan.
店員:這樣是89元。
Customer: Could you give me a bag?
客人:可以給我袋子嗎?
give(v.)給bag(n.)袋子
Sales clerk: It’ll cost 1 yuan for a bag.
店員:袋子要1元喔!
cost(v.)花費bag(n.)袋子
Customer: Can’t you give it to me for free?
客人:免費給我不行嗎?
give(v.)給for free免費
Sales clerk: Sorry, but we don’t offer free plastic bags! You can also eat it in the dining area.
店員:不好意思,現在都不提供塑膠袋了喔!你也可以選擇在用餐區食用完畢。
offer(v.)提供free(adj.)免費的plastic(adj.)塑膠的bag(n.)袋子eat(v.)吃dining area用餐區
Customer: I guess I can do that.
客人:好吧。
guess(v.)想
Sales clerk: Hey, wait! You can’t pour the soup into the trash can!
店員:嘿,等等,你不能把湯汁直接倒進垃圾桶啊。
wait(v.)等pour(v.)倒soup(n.)湯trash can垃圾桶
Customer: Oh, okay! I know now.
客人:喔,好吧!知道了。
know(v.)知道