
回憶永留在心
Three years in junior high school have come to an end.
國中三年的時光就要結束了。
come to an end=endAll good things must come to an end.天下無不散的筵席
While I am excited about a new chapter in my school life, I hate to say goodbye to my teachers and friends at school.
雖然我對學校生活開啟新的篇章感到興奮,我不喜歡向學校的老師和朋友說再見。
be excited about sth.對某事物感到興奮chapter(n.)章、回、人生或歷史上重要的時期
My math teacher, Mr. Wang, is the person I have to thank the most.
我的數學老師,王老師,是我最要感謝的人。
省略關係代名詞whom
In the beginning, I neither liked math nor showed any interest in it.
起初,我既不喜歡數學,也沒有顯現任何想要學習的興趣。
neither A nor B=既不是A也不是Binterest(n.)興趣
The worse my grades were on the exams, the less I wanted to study it.
考試成績越差,我就越不想去學。
grade(n.)成績=score雙重比較級
But Mr. Wang didn’t give up on me. He had spent extra time teaching me after school.
但是王老師並沒有放棄我,放學後,他額外花時間來教我。
give up on sb.放棄某人extra(adj.)額外的spend(v.)花費時間、金錢,spend+Ving
Day by day, my understanding of math has been improving and I even began to like it.
一天過了一天,我對數學的理解力提升了,我甚至開始喜歡它。
improve(v.)改善、進步
Also, I had been a shy person since I was little.
另外,我從小就是個害羞的人。
shy(adj.)害羞的since(conj.)從⋯以來
But with the help of my friends, I had opened up my heart and overcome the fear of talking to other people.
但是在朋友的幫忙之下,我打開心房,克服了與他人講話的恐懼。
overcome(v.)克服
Now, I have become a confident person and love to make friends.
現在,我變成一個有自信的人,喜歡結交朋友。
confident(adj.)有自信的make friends結交朋友
Saying goodbye is not easy, but it’s a lesson we all have to learn.
說再見並不容易,但我們所有人都必須學習這個課題。
I will be starting my life in senior high school very soon, and the memory of junior high school will always be in my mind.
很快地我就要開始高中生活了,國中的回憶將永遠留在我的心裡。
memory(n.)回憶