
1997年創立
Paul and Vic are friends. Paul is talking to Vic.
保羅和維克是朋友。保羅在跟維克說話。
Paul: Does “Slime’s First Homepage” ring a bell to you?
保羅:「史萊姆的第一個家」你有沒有印象?
ring a bell有印象、記得
Vic: Of course. We used to spend so much time playing games on it back in elementary school.
維克:當然。我們以前小學時花了很多時間在上面玩遊戲。
spend time doing sth.花時間從事elementary school小學
Paul: Yeah. Good old days.
保羅:沒錯。真是美好的時光。
good old days過去美好的時光
Vic: What did you bring that up?
維克:怎麼突然提到這個?
bring up提起
Paul: They are still updating the website.
保羅:他們還在更新這個網站。
website(n.)網站
Vic: Really! After all these years.
維克:真的假的!都這麼多年了。
Paul: It was founded in 1997 actually. As a 90’s kid, I couldn’t live without it.
保羅:它是1997年創站的。作為一個90年代出生的孩子,真的離不開它。
found(v.)創建、被動、founder(n.)創辦人live without sth.無法存活、離不開
Vic: Let’s go take a look at the website now!
維克:我們就來上網站看看!
Paul: Wow, there are so many photo hunt games. Did you find any classic games?
保羅:哇,有很多找碴型遊戲。有找到什麼經典遊戲嗎?
photo hunt game找碴遊戲classic(adj.)經典的、classical(adj.)古典的
Vic: Not yet, but this really brings back memories. I feel so nostalgic!
維克:還沒有,但這真的勾起好多回憶了。好懷舊!
bring back memory喚回回憶nostalgic(adj.)懷舊的、nostalgia(n.)