
老闆有沒有找我?
Finn and Wendy are colleagues. Finn just got back from the restroom.
芬恩和溫蒂是同事。芬恩剛從廁所回來。
Wendy: What took you so long?
溫蒂:你怎麼去那麼久?
take sb. so long怎麼那麼久
Finn: What? Did the boss ask for me?
芬恩:什麼?
boss(n.)老闆ask for sb.找某人
Wendy: No, but you went to the restroom for like thirty minutes.
溫蒂:不,但是你去上廁所上了大概三十分鐘。
minute(n.)分鐘
Finn: I was taking a nap.
芬恩:我剛剛在睡午覺。
take a nap睡午覺
Wendy: No kidding? Sleeping in the restroom?
溫蒂:你不是在開玩笑吧?在廁所睡覺?
Finn: I just needed to catch up on sleep. I was so tired.
芬恩:我只是需要補個眠。我好累。
catch up on sleep補眠tired(adj.)疲累的
Wendy: Did that help?
溫蒂:有幫助嗎?
help(v.)幫助
Finn: Yeah. Now I am as fresh as a daisy.
芬恩:有啊,我現在精神煥發。
as fresh as a daisy容光煥發、精神抖擻
Wendy: Well, get back to work. We still have a lot to do.
溫蒂:好吧,快點開始工作。我們還有有很多事要做。
work(n.)工作