
吃藥控制青春痘
Chloe and Oliver are friends. They are chatting.
克洛伊和奧利弗是朋友。他們正在聊天。
Chloe: Hey, can you take off your mask and let me see your face?
克洛伊:嘿,你可以摘下你的口罩,讓我看一下你的臉嗎?
take off拿下、摘下、脫下、起飛、突然開始成功
Oliver: Why? Are you curious to see how my skin looks?
?利弗:為什麼?你好奇我皮膚看起來怎樣嗎?
curious(adj.)好奇的curiosity(n.)好奇心、求知慾
Chloe: Well, wearing masks for a long time can cause skin problems on the lower half of the face.
克洛伊:嗯,長時間戴口罩會導致臉的下半部出現皮膚問題。
on the upper half在上半部lose face沒面子save face留面子
Oliver: Yeah, I have pimples on my chin. Have you had the same problem?
?利弗:對呀,我的下巴上有粉刺。你也有一樣的問題嗎?
pimple(n.)小膿包、粉刺、痘痘chin(n.)下巴chin up振作起來
Chloe: Yes, unfortunately. I’ve had the same issue.
克洛伊:是的,很不幸。我也有過一樣的問題。
fortunately(adv.)幸運地、走運地unfortunately(adv.)不幸地、倒楣地issue(n.)問題、議題
Oliver: I read that the number of people visiting skin doctors for this problem has gone up by 20% to 30% in the past year.
?利弗:我有讀到,過去一年裡,因為這個問題去看皮膚科醫生的人數上升了20%到30%。
the number of sth.某人事物的數量
Chloe: Yes, that’s true. I’m even taking medicine to control my acne.
克洛伊:是的,那是真的。我甚至在吃藥控制我的青春痘。
medicine(n.)藥物、藥劑acne(n.)粉刺、青春痘zit(n.)痘痘
Oliver: That sounds tough.
?利弗:那聽起來很煎熬。
tough(adj.)困難的、煎熬的、堅強的
Chloe: Yeah, I’ve tried a few things like tea tree oil and aloe vera. I think I might need to see a dermatologist if it doesn’t get better soon.
克洛伊:是的,我已經嘗試了一些東西,比如茶樹油跟蘆薈。我想如果不盡快好轉,我可能就需要去看皮膚科醫生了。
aloe vera蘆薈dermatologist(n.)皮膚科醫生
Oliver: Yeah, that’s a good idea. I hope your skin gets better soon.
?利弗:是的,那是個好主意。我希望你的皮膚能盡快好起來。
Chloe: Thanks, Oliver. I appreciate it.
克洛伊:謝謝,?利弗。我很感激。
appreciate(v.)欣賞、感激appreciation(n.)欣賞、理解、感謝