
無所事事的空閒
Jason and Molly are roommates. Molly just got home.
傑森和莫莉是室友。莫莉剛到家。
Molly: How did your job hunting go today?
莫莉:你今天找工作進展如何啊?
job hunting找工作、hunt(v.)打獵
Jason: Still nothing.
傑森:還是什麼都沒有。
Molly: Did you even send out any emails to find jobs?
莫莉:你有寄電子郵件去找工作嗎?
send out寄出
Jason: No, I didn’t. I enjoy my free time now.
傑森:沒有。我現在其實很享受這段空閒時間。
enjoy(v.)享受free(adj.)空閒的、有空的
Molly: But you kept saying that you needed the money.
莫莉:但你一直說你需要錢。
keep+Ving一直money(n.)金錢
Jason: Yes, but…
傑森:對,但是⋯⋯
Molly: Hey, you can’t just sit there and do nothing.
莫莉:嘿,不能老是無所事事吧。
Jason: I know. I’m just taking my time.
傑森:我知道。我只是慢慢來而已。
take my time慢慢來
Molly: I don’t think we see eye to eye on this then.
莫莉:我想我無法同意你的看法。
see eye to eye on sth.意見一致
Jason: Alright. I’ll listen to you.
傑森:好啦。我會聽你的話。
listen to sb.聽話