
領導團隊學習
Ian and Peter are colleagues. They are chatting.
伊恩和彼得是同事。他們在聊天。
Ian: Do you know Michael well?
伊恩:你跟麥克很熟嗎?
Peter: You mean your new supervisor?
彼得:你說你的新上司?
Ian: Yeah. We’ve been working together for a couple of months now.
伊恩:對,我們已經共事了好幾個月。
a couple of一些
Peter: What do you think of him?
彼得:你覺得如何?
Ian: To be honest, I don’t think he is good at being a supervisor.
伊恩:說實話,我認為他不適合擔任主管。
to be honest=honestly=to be frank老實說
Peter: Why?
彼得:為什麼?
Ian: First of all, he is very arrogant. Also, he gets jealous of other people easily.
伊恩:首先,他非常自大。他很容易嫉妒別人。
first of all首先arrogant(adj.)驕矜自大的jealous of sth. or sb.嫉妒某人事務easily(adv.)容易地
Peter: I heard about it. He is also a control freak.
彼得:我有聽說過。他同時也是一個控制狂。
control freak控制狂
Ian: Exactly! He needs to learn to let go and trust his teammates.
伊恩:沒錯!他需要學會放手並信任其他同事。
let go放手、let go of sth.trust(v.)信任
Peter: He doesn’t like being questioned. He is famous for it.
彼得:他不喜歡被質疑啊,大家都很清楚。
question(v.)質問、(n.)問題be famous for sth.因…而有名
Ian: These are not good signs. He still has a lot to learn when it comes to leading a team.
伊恩:這些不是好兆頭。他在領導團隊方面要學的還有很多。
when it comes to關於、談及lead(v.)領導、leader(n.)領導人