
在異鄉生病?
Lisa and Ben are staying at a small hotel during their trip to India.
麗莎和班在印度旅行期間,住在一間小旅館。
during(prep.)在~期間
Lisa: Oh no, I feel dizzy and want to vomit. Since eating at that street food stall last night, I’ve felt sick.
麗莎:天啊,我覺得頭暈想吐。自從昨晚吃了那個路邊攤後,我就不舒服了。
dizzy(adj.)頭暈的vomit(v.)嘔吐stall(n.)攤位
Ben: Are you also having diarrhea? It sounds like food poisoning.
班:你有腹瀉嗎?聽起來像是食物中毒。
diarrhea(n.)腹瀉food poisoning食物中毒
Lisa: Yes, and my stomach hurts a lot. What do you think we should do?
麗莎:有,而且肚子很痛。你覺得我們該怎麼辦?
stomach(n.)胃、肚子has a weak stomach容易反胃
Ben: I’ll ask the front desk. Hopefully, they can help.
班:我去問櫃台。希望他們能幫忙。
reception(n.)櫃台
Lisa: Did you find out anything?
麗莎:櫃檯怎麼說?
find out得知、發現、查明
Ben: They can call an ambulance or take you to a clinic.
班:他們可以叫救護車或帶你去診所。
clinic(n.)診所
Lisa: I think going to a clinic is better. We have travel insurance, so the medical costs should be covered.
麗莎:我覺得去診所比較好。我們有旅遊保險,醫療費用應該可以報銷。
insurance(n.)保險medical(adj.)醫療的medical treatment醫療治療/medical checkup健康檢查
Ben: That’s great. I was worried the hospital bills would be very expensive. I’ll go with you and help with the insurance claim.
班:太好了,我還擔心醫院費用會很貴呢。我會陪你去,還會幫你處理保險理賠。
bill(n.)帳單、費用file an insurance claim提交保險理賠
Lisa: Thank you. I really don’t feel well, but I’m glad you’re here.
麗莎:謝謝你。我真的很不舒服,但有你在我身邊,我安心多了。
Ben: Don’t worry. We’ll get this taken care of and you’ll feel better soon.
班:別擔心,我們會把事情處理,你很快就會好起來的。
take care of照顧、處理