
下單到付款
Amanda and Arthur are shopping online.
亞曼達與亞瑟正在網路上買東西。
Arthur: I want the blue jacket.
亞瑟:我想要這件藍色夾克。
Amanda: The sizes listed are UK sizes. You should read “HOW TO MEASURE” first before choosing it.
亞曼達:這裡列出來的尺寸是英國尺寸,在選尺寸之前你應該先看過「如何測量」。
size(n.)尺寸,大小list(v.)列出UK=United Kingdom英國measure(v.)測量first(adv.)首先
Arthur: Hmm… Let me have a look at the directions. Okay, I’ll get it in size M.
亞瑟:嗯……讓我看看指示說明。我要M號的尺寸。
direction(n.)指示,說明
Amanda: And you have to pay more for shipping if you choose “EXPRESS DELIVERY”.
亞曼達:並且如果你選擇「快速到貨」,就需要多付些運費。
pay(v.)付款shipping(n.)運輸if(conj.)假如,如果express(adj.)快速的,特快的delivery(n.)運送,遞送
Arthur: It’s alright. I want to get it as soon as possible.
亞瑟:沒有關係,我想要儘早拿到它。
alright(adj.)尚可as(adv.)一樣地soon(adv.)很快as(conj.)如同
Amanda: As for the payment method, there are three options: credit cards, cash on delivery or billing to mobile phones and landlines.
亞曼達:至於付款方式,有三種選擇:信用卡、貨到付款與電信付款。
as for至於payment(n.)付款method(n.)方法,方式option(n.)選擇,選項credit(n.)賒購,賒帳cash(n.)現金bill(v.)給……寄帳單mobile(n.)行動電話,手機landline(n.)固定電話,陸上通訊(網絡)
Arthur: I’ll pay c.o.d.
亞瑟:我要貨到付款。
c.o.d=cash on delivery貨到付款
Amanda: Do you need a receipt?
亞曼達:你需要收據嗎?
receipt(n.)發票,收據