
購物清單
Rita and Nate are shopping in a supermarket.
瑞塔與奈特正在超市購物。
shop(v.)購物,買東西supermarket(n.)超市
Nate: Did you bring the shopping list?
奈特:妳有帶購物清單嗎?
bring(v.)帶來
Rita: Yes! We need to buy some milk, tissues, a bottle of shampoo, some batteries, several tubes of toothpaste, some cheese and toothbrushes.
瑞塔:有啊!我們需要買一些牛奶、衛生紙、一瓶洗髮精、一些電池、幾條牙膏、一些起司和牙刷。
need(v.)需要buy(v.)買some(det.)一些tissue(n.)紙巾,面紙bottle(n.)瓶,瓶子shampoo(n.)洗髮精battery(n.)電池several(det.)一些,幾個tube(n.)管,管子toothpaste(n.)牙膏cheese(n.)起司toothbrush(n.)牙刷
Nate: I think we should keep the dairy products until last.
奈特:我想我們應該把乳製品留在最後。
think(v.)想,認為should(aux.)應該keep(v.)保留dairy(adj.)乳製品的product(n.)產品until(prep.)直到last(n.)最後
Rita: I think so, too. Let’s get the tissues first. They are just in the next row.
瑞塔:我也這麼覺得。我們先拿衛生紙吧!它就在下一排了。
so(adv.)這樣,如此get(v.)拿,取first(adv.)首先,先just(adv.)正好next(adj.)下一個的row(n.)一排,一列
Nate: By the way, we are running out of washing liquid. We should buy some, too.
奈特:對了,我們洗衣精快要用完了,也應該要買一些。
by the way順帶一提run out of用完washing liquid洗衣精some(pron.)一些
Rita: Okay! I’ll go grab the toothbrushes and toothpaste.
瑞塔:好的!我去拿牙刷和牙膏。
grab(v.)抓住
Nate: And I’ll get the washing liquid and shampoo. Let’s meet at the food section.
奈特:那我去拿洗衣精和洗髮精。我們在食物區會合吧!
meet(v.)碰面food(n.)食物section(n.)部分
Rita: What about the batteries?
瑞塔:那電池呢?
what about……怎麼樣?
Nate: They are near the check-out counter. We’ll just grab some right before paying.
奈特:電池就在結帳櫃台附近,我們只要在付錢之前拿就好了。
near(prep.)在……附近check-out結帳counter(n.)櫃台right(adv.)正好,恰好before(conj.)在……之前pay(v.)付款
Rita: Good! See you later!
瑞塔:很好,待會見!
later(adv.)晚些時候