
兩件9折
Maggie is at a duty-free store in Incheon International Airport, Seoul, talking to a store assistant.
瑪姬在首爾仁川國際機場的免稅店與店員交談。
assistant(n.)助手、助理
Maggie: Hi, I’m looking for some skincare products. Do you have any special offers?
瑪姬:嗨,我在找一些護膚產品。你們有什麼特別優惠嗎?
look for尋找skincare(n.)護膚品offer(n.)優惠、提議、提供
Assistant: Yes, we do! Today, if you buy two skincare items, you get a 10% discount.
店員:有的!今天如果您買兩件護膚品,可以享有9折的折扣。
discount(n.)折扣(v.)打折
Maggie: That sounds great! How much is this moisturizer?
瑪姬:聽起來很棒!這款保濕霜多少錢?
moisturizer(n.)保濕霜moisturize(v.)保濕、滋潤
Assistant: It’s 50,000 won, but with the discount, it’ll be 45,000 won if you buy another item.
店員:這款是50,000韓元,但如果您再買一件商品,折扣後只要45,000韓元。
if S’ 現在式V…, S will VR…可能發生的情況
Maggie: Okay, I’ll take this moisturizer and that face mask. Can I pay with a credit card?
瑪姬:好的,我要這款保濕霜和那款面膜。我可以用信用卡支付嗎?
pay in cash現金支付
Assistant: Of course, we accept all major credit cards. Would you like me to wrap them for you?
店員:當然可以,我們接受所有主要信用卡。需要我幫你把東西包裝起來嗎?
accept(v.)接受wrap(v.)包裝wrap sth.up包裝、打包=wrap up sth.wrap around用…裹住…
Maggie: Yes, please. I’m buying these as gifts.
瑪姬:是的,麻煩了。我買這些是要當作禮物的。
as(prep.)作為
Assistant: No problem. I’ll wrap them nicely. Here’s your receipt — don’t lose it if you want to claim a tax refund later.
店員:沒問題,我會幫您包裝得很漂亮。這是您的收據——如果您想稍後申請退稅,請不要弄丟了。
receipt(n.)收據claim a tax refund申請退稅refund(v.)(n.)退款
Maggie: Oh, where do I go for the tax refund?
瑪姬:喔,我要去哪裡申請退稅?
Assistant: Just head to the tax refund counter near Gate 25 before you board your flight.
店員:您只要在登機前前往25號登機門附近的退稅櫃檯即可。
head to前往board(v.)登(船、飛機、巴士等)