
真是個學人精
Wendy and Billy are friends. Wendy is not so happy.
溫蒂和比利是朋友。溫蒂不太開心。
Billy: What’s wrong? Why the long face?
比利:怎麼了?為什麼一臉不高興的樣子?
long face=心情不好的樣子narrow face=臉窄
Wendy: It’s about my new friend, Nina.
溫蒂:是關於我的新朋友妮娜。
about(prep.)關於
Billy: Did something happen to her?
比利:她發生了什麼事了嗎?
happen(v.)發生
Wendy: Not that. She keeps following whatever I wear!
溫蒂:不是。是無論我穿什麼,她都一直跟著我穿一樣的!
follow(v.)跟著、追隨follower(n.)追蹤者
Billy: What do you mean?
比利:這什麼意思?
Wendy: Look at this photo. She wears the same skirt as I do.
溫蒂:你看這張照片。她跟我穿一樣的裙子。
the same…as…=跟...一樣的...
Billy: I remember you also have the same bag.
比利:而且我記得妳也有一樣的包包。
remember(v.)記得
Wendy: Yes! She keeps dressing like me.
溫蒂:沒錯!她一直打扮得跟我一樣。
Billy: Is it a big deal that she buys and uses the same things as you?
比利:她買了、用了跟你一樣的東西,真的有這麼嚴重嗎?
a big deal=重要的人事物
Wendy: It is. She is such a copycat.
溫蒂:當然有。她真是個學人精。
copycat(n.)學人精