
最愛蓮蓉蛋黃
Sharon brought some Cantonese-style moon cakes to the office. She wants to share them with her coworkers.
雪倫帶了一些廣式月餅到辦公室,與同事分享。
bring(v.)拿來、帶來、帶到bring sth. to place帶某物到某地bring sth. to sb.帶某物給某人share sth. with sb.與某人共享某物
Sharon: Hey, Jack! I brought some Cantonese-style moon cakes. Want to try one?
雪倫:嘿,傑克!我帶了廣式月餅來,你要不要吃一個?
Jack: Oh, nice! Is it for the Mid-Autumn Festival?
傑克:喔,太好了!是為了中秋節嗎?
festival(n.)節慶Lantern Festival元宵節Taiwan International Balloon Festival熱氣球嘉年華
Sharon: Yeah, it’s this coming Tuesday. Did you ever have them before?
雪倫:對啊,這個星期二就是了。你之前有吃過嗎?
coming(adj.)即將發生的
Jack: I don’t think so. What’s inside?
傑克:我好像沒吃過。裡面有什麼?
inside(adv.)在⋯⋯裡面outside(adv.)在⋯⋯外面
Sharon: This one has lotus seed paste and egg yolk. It’s my favorite.
雪倫:這個是蓮蓉蛋黃的,我最愛這個口味。
paste(n.)泥狀的物質、醬tomato paste番茄醬curry paste咖喱醬egg yolk蛋黃egg white蛋白
Jack: Sounds good! Mmm, I like the sweet and salty taste.
傑克:聽起來不錯!嗯,甜甜鹹鹹的,還蠻好吃的。
salty(adj.)鹹的taste(n.)味道(v.)品嚐
Sharon: Right? That’s why I love them. Some have date paste and walnuts.
雪倫:對吧?那就是我喜歡的原因。有的有棗泥和核桃。
Jack: I’ll definitely try those. Thanks for sharing, Sharon!
傑克:下次我要試試看那些。謝謝你分享,雪倫!
definitely(adv.)肯定地、絕對地、一定
Sharon: No problem! Enjoy, and happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
雪倫:不用客氣!慢慢吃,祝你中秋節快樂!
Jack: Same to you!
傑克:你也是,中秋節快樂!
same to you 你也是