
青椒換蛋沙拉
Ethan and Ava are having lunch at school. Ethan doesn’t like the vegetables in his lunch, but Ava does. They decide to help each other.
伊森和艾娃在學校吃午餐。伊森不喜歡便當裡的蔬菜,但艾娃很喜歡。他們決定互相幫忙。
decide to VR決定去做make a decision做決定make up one’s mind下定決心each other彼此、互相
Ethan: Oh no! I have green peppers in my lunch today. I hate them.
伊森:喔不!我今天的便當有青椒。我討厭青椒。
Ava: Really? I like green peppers. They’re healthy!
艾娃:真的嗎?我喜歡青椒!很健康耶!
healthy(adj.)健康的
Ethan: What do you have for lunch?
伊森:你午餐吃什麼?
Ava: I have an apple and some egg salad.
艾娃:我有一顆蘋果和一些蛋沙拉。
Ethan: Do you want my green peppers? You can have my fried chicken, too.
伊森:你要我的青椒嗎?炸雞也可以給你。
fried(adj.)油炸的stir-fried(adj.)快速翻炒的pan-fried(adj.)平底鍋煎的
Ava: Sure! I love chicken. But what will you eat?
艾娃:好啊!我喜歡雞肉。但你要吃什麼?
eat(v.)吃
Ethan: Can I have your egg salad? It looks really good.
伊森:我可以吃你的蛋沙拉嗎?看起來真的很好吃。
look(v.)看起來look like+N.看起來像~
Ava: Of course! Here you go.
艾娃:當然可以!給你。
here you go給你
Ethan: Thanks, Ava! You saved me!
伊森:謝謝你,艾娃!你救了我!
save(v.)拯救