
放進口袋名單
Paul and Hannah are coworkers. They are chatting during their break.
保羅和漢娜是同事。他們在午休時聊天。
colleague(n.)同事break(n.)休息時間
Paul: I listened to a new podcast yesterday. It was quite interesting.
保羅:我昨天聽了一個新的播客。滿有趣的。
interesting(adj.)有趣的
Hannah: Really? What is it about?
漢娜:是嗎?關於什麼的?
Paul: The topic was “Funny Office Stories.”
保羅:主題是關於「辦公室趣聞」。
story的複數去y加上ies
Hannah: It sounds like my cup of tea.
漢娜:聽起來是我會喜歡的內容。
sound(v.)聽起來
Paul: Right? The hosts also talked about movies and music.
保羅:對吧?主持人們也會聊電影和音樂。
talk about=聊到;談論
Hannah: I’m interested in all that.
漢娜:我對那些都很有興趣。
interested in=過去分詞當形容詞
Paul: Then you’re gonna love this podcast.
保羅:那麼你會很喜歡這個播客節目。
be going to VR=未來式
Hannah: What is the name of the program?
漢娜:節目名稱叫什麼?
program(n.)節目
Paul: I can’t think of it off the top of my head now.
保羅:我現在一時想不到。
think of=想到
Hannah: Then send it to me later. I will put it on my list.
漢娜:那等一下傳給我。我會把它放進我的口袋名單。
later(adv.)等一下;等會
Paul: Sure thing.
保羅:沒問題。