
幫忙找郵票
Tina and Wesley are roommates. Wesley is writing something.
蒂娜和衛斯理是室友。衛斯理正在寫東西。
write-wrote(v.)寫作
Tina: What are you writing? Letters?
蒂娜:你在寫什麼?信嗎?
letter信件
Wesley: No, I’m sending my friends in Germany some postcards.
衛斯理:不是,我要寄一些明信片給在德國的朋友。
Tina: Oh? These cards are so beautiful.
蒂娜:哦?這些卡片真漂亮。
beautiful(adj.)美麗的
Wesley: I made them myself. I used the pictures I took last year.
衛斯理:我自己做的。我用的是去年拍的照片。
picture(n.)照片
Tina: Yes. You went mountain climbing a lot last year.
蒂娜:嗯嗯。去年你很常爬山。
climb(v.)攀爬
Wesley: That’s why I have so many good pictures.
衛斯理:這就是為什麼我有這麼多漂亮的照片啊。
Tina: Can I have one postcard as well?
蒂娜:我也可以要一張明信片嗎?
Wesley: Of course, but you have to do me a favor.
衛斯理:當然,但你得幫我一個忙。
do sb. a favor幫個忙
Tina: Hurray! What is it?
蒂娜:好啊!需要什麼?
hurray萬歲
Wesley: Could you find me some stamps?
衛斯理:你能幫我找些郵票嗎?
stamp(n.)郵票、印章、a stamp album集郵冊
Tina: No problem.
蒂娜:沒問題。