
澎湖行
Amy is having a conversation with her friend Sam.
艾咪正在和她的朋友山姆聊天。
Amy: Hey Sam! Got any fun plans for the National Day long weekend?
艾咪:嘿,山姆!國慶連假有什麼好玩的計畫嗎?
Sam: Yeah, I’m going to Penghu with my family.
山姆:有,我要和家人一起去澎湖。
be going to未來計畫要做的事
Amy: Penghu? Nice! Are you hitting the beach?
艾咪:澎湖?太好了!你們要去海邊嗎?
beach(n.)海邊、海灘hit+地點:去那裡(做某事)
Sam: Definitely! And we’re planning to eat lots of seafood — crab, shrimp, oysters… maybe everything!
山姆:當然!而且我們要吃很多海鮮—螃蟹、蝦子、牡蠣⋯⋯可能全都吃!
lots of很多=a lot ofcrab(n.)螃蟹shrimp(n.)蝦子、蝦肉(可數或不可數)
Amy: Haha! So, where are you staying and how will you get around?
艾咪:哈哈!你們要住哪裡?在澎湖要怎麼移動?
stay(v.)住宿、停留get around移動、四處走動
Sam: A small guesthouse near the beach, 4,000 NTD a night, and we’ll rent scooters — 500 NTD a day each.
山姆:靠海的小民宿,一晚4,000元,我們會租機車,每台一天500元。
guesthouse(n.)民宿=Bed and Breakfastrent(v.)租借、租用rent sth. from sb.從某人那裡租東西/rent sth. to sb.把東西租給某人
Amy: Sounds fun! I hope you and your family have a nice trip.
艾咪:聽起來很好玩!希望你和家人玩得很開心。
have a nice trip旅途愉快、玩得開心
Sam: Thanks, Amy! I’ll send you some photos from the seafood feast.
山姆:謝謝,艾咪!我會傳一些海鮮大餐的照片給你。
send(v.)寄、派出send sth. to sb.寄出某物給某人
Amy: Yay! Can’t wait to see them. Enjoy Penghu!
艾咪:耶!迫不及待想看了。祝你們在澎湖玩得開心!
can’t wait to VR等不及去做be excited to VR期待去做