
還好沒受傷
Owen and Jeff are roommates. Owen just got home.
歐文和傑夫是室友。歐文剛到家。
Jeff: Buddy! Why do you look so scared?
傑夫:老兄!你怎麼看起來好像受到了驚嚇。
buddy朋友、夥伴
Owen: Something horrible happened to me.
歐文:剛剛我發生了一件可怕的事。
horrible(adj.)可怕的、糟糕的happen to sb.發生
Jeff: Tell me!
傑夫:告訴我發生了什麼事!
tell(v.)告訴
Owen: I was riding my scooter and there were a bunch of dogs that ganged up on me all of a sudden.
歐文:我剛剛騎摩托車的時候,突然有一群狗包圍我。
ride(v.)騎乘scooter機車a bunch of一堆、一群gang up on sb.圍上來、蜂擁而至all of a sudden=suddenly突然間
Jeff: Oh no!
傑夫:哦,不!
Owen: I think they were stray dogs.
歐文:我想應該是流浪狗。
Jeff: Where did it happen?
傑夫:在哪裡發生的?
Owen: You know the grass field in front of the post office? There.
歐文:你知道郵局前面的草地嗎?就在那裡。
grass field草地in front of在…前面、behind在…後面post office郵局
Jeff: Yeah. I don’t usually go there.
傑夫:我知道。不過我通常不會去那裡。
usually(adv.)通常
Owen: Luckily, I didn’t get hurt.
歐文:還好我沒有受傷。
luckily(adv.)幸運地get hurt、hurt(v.)受傷